All outsource animation companies know that every project truly starts only after mapping out a plan and learning the mechanics of the future game. This concept allows any 3D animation studio to come prepared. Our specialists will analyze your idea and create a concept document with all actions that need animations: who does what, how it should look and feel, and so on. In tight cooperation with the client, we can come up with the best solutions for any 2D/3D video game.
Animation concept document also contains specs for auxiliary animations: loading bars, cursors, and other UI elements. It is important for animation consistency and makes the game more memorable. When all preparations are completed and concepts approved, it is time to move on to actual animation work. The algorithm is as follows:
- Moodboard and storyboard preparation;
- Creating a geometric model of the scene;
- Setting up lights and camera angles;
- Animation of the scene and adjusting objects' motion;
- Visualization of static images or series of frames that form the animation sequence;
- Addition of environmental effects;
- (optional) Post-processing of the finished scene, applying special effects.